- My French Sewing Glossary. I still clarify definitions, from time to time, as well as add new definitions. You can always leave feedback on that post and I will incorporate your info, though I may not get to it immediately.
- The Au Bonheur Measurement Chart, with Imperial and Metric measurements.
- All of my Au Bonheur posts.
- All Au Bonheur pattern reviews (not just mine). You need a PR account to see these, but you can create a free account.
- A French group blog, Je Couds Au Bonheur des Petites Mains. This translates to "I sew Au Bonheur des Petities Mains [patterns]". Not sure if this blog will remain active, but here is the Google translated version.
- The Au Bonheur discussion on Stitcher's Guild.
- Their website went offline last August, but you can still see a version captured on the WayBack machine. (If you don't know about the WayBack machine, it can be very useful. Just enter the URL of the site you are looking for and see if they have captured it. If they have, they will tell you the dates that they backed up the URL and you view any and all captures.)
What follows is a gallery of my Au Bonheur pieces, in reverse chronological order. Click any picture to see the related blog post.